Withdrawal Review Guidelines and Important Notices
BTCC Support3 months ago
1. How Long Does a Withdrawal Take to Process?
Each withdrawal request is subject to system verification, typically completed within 2 hours on business days. However, some withdrawals may require additional time for manual review after the initial system check. We ask for your patience during this process. Please note that during periods of network congestion, withdrawal times may be longer. For the security of your account and funds, certain withdrawals undergoing manual review might necessitate extra documentation. Your cooperation and prompt response in providing these documents are appreciated.
System maintenance occurs weekly from 14:30 to 23:00 each Saturday and Sunday (UTC+0). During maintenance, automatic reviews are suspended, and only scheduled manual reviews occur, which may extend the processing time for withdrawals. We ask for your patience during these periods.
2. Why is My Account Restricted from Making Withdrawals?
For the safety and security of your account and funds, changing or resetting your login or fund password will result in a 24-hour suspension on withdrawals. Please be aware of this security measure.
3. Why is My Available Balance Less Than My Total Account Funds?
(1) Fiat deposits have not yet cleared the lock-up period, which is typically 24 hours.
(2) Certain positions in your futures account have not been closed.
4. Why Can’t I Use the Fiat Currency Withdrawal Feature?
The fiat currency withdrawal function is temporarily disabled due to system maintenance. BTCC is considering reinstating this feature. If you would like to see more functionality in fiat currency withdrawals, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with your suggestions.