New Listings: SEI and CYBER USDT-Margined Perpetual Futures
Below is a table showing the contract specifications of the SEI/USDT and CYBER/USDT trading pairs.
What is Sei?
Sei is a layer-1 blockchain with a specific focus on cryptocurrency trading, prioritising speed and security. It aims to enhance infrastructure for both cryptocurrency exchanges and decentralised finance (DeFi) applications.
The Sei team is comprised of industry experts with backgrounds in prestigious companies like Goldman Sachs, Databricks, Robinhood, Google, and Nvidia. Co-founded by Jayendra Jog, the CEO of Sei Labs, the company’s primary mission is to create a new blockchain platform dedicated to trading and DeFi applications.
Currently, over 120 projects, including Path, Sushi, and Nitro, are in development within the Sei blockchain ecosystem.
Sei recently launched its mainnet on 15 August 2023, allowing users to bridge assets to Sei and stake their native SEI token. The blockchain also introduced details about an airdrop and rewards for its incentivized testnet, which users can claim after the public mainnet launch.
The SEI token has multiple functions, including paying gas fees, staking for security, and participating in governance processes. It has a total token supply of 10,000,000,000 SEI, with an initial circulating supply of 1,800,000,000 SEI, equivalent to 18% of the total token supply.
What is CyberConnect?
CyberConnect is a groundbreaking Web3 social network designed to empower developers and users alike by giving them control over their digital identity, content, connections, and interactions. This innovative project comprises several key elements:
- CyberAccount: This feature simplifies user onboarding into the world of multi-chain Web3 social experiences, leveraging the ERC-4337 Account Abstraction for a seamless experience.
- CyberGraph: A censorship-resistant smart contract, CyberGraph records user-generated content and social connections while offering built-in monetisation tools.
- CyberID: Similar to traditional social media usernames, CyberID is represented as an ERC-721 token, providing users with unique handles on the CyberConnect platform.
In a notable partnership with Animoca Brands, CyberConnect is integrating decentralised social components into Animoca’s NFT collection, Mocaverse. This collaboration enhances NFT landscapes and facilitates seamless connections across various gaming, business, and service platforms.
The CYBER token serves as a governance token, enabling holders to participate in protocol enhancements and as a means of obtaining CyberID and paying transaction fees across EVM-compatible chains within CyberAccount.
CyberConnect’s future plans include expanding CYBER’s utility through CyberDAO. With a total token supply of 100,000,000 CYBER and an initial circulating supply of 11,038,000 CYBER, CyberConnect aims to provide a user-centric, decentralised Web3 social network.
Trade SEI and CYBER to share a prize pool of 110,000 USDT! 😎
In this campaign, you will get 1 ticket (worth 2 USDT trading funds) for trading every 10,000 USDT in volume. Each user can get up to 100 tickets (equals 200 USDT trading funds) per day. Trading starts at 16:00 (UTC) every day, and tickets won will be credited to your account instantly once you meet the trading requirements.
Some points to note for the campaign:
- Currently, over 200 crypto futures are available on BTCC, and you can trade any of them in this campaign to be eligible for the rewards.
- Registration for this campaign is required. Only trades with trading fees of more than 0 USDT made after the registration will be counted as valid trades for the campaign.
- Trading funds can be used as margins for trading and to cover trading losses, trading fees, and funding fees when trading perpetual futures.
Still don’t have an account yet?
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app:
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news