Annual Digital Wealth Forum
Time:Jun 16th, 2022 – Jun 17th, 2022
Location:Prague, Czech Republic
The wealth management industry faces the challenges of intense competition, fee compression, stricter regulation, and changing client needs. The impact of these forces and the response of industry stakeholders has led to key trends in client preferences, new technologies, evolving advice models, and security and regulatory compliance. Wealth management clients are increasingly savvy about financial planning and are seeking digital capabilities and better advice options.
This forum is organized for the BFSI industry to exchange experiences and ideas and answer questions on how to go digital in the wealth and asset management space.
Main topics and discussions.
- Partnerships in the age of digital transformation
- Enterprise-wide security plans
- Sustainability and ESG
- Maturity of hybrid models
- Mass customization
Key Benefits of Learning
- Understand the evolution of the digital wealth model
- Examine strategies for integrating new digital channels with existing ones
- Understand if the digitization of wealth management precludes the need for human services
- Learn how to develop new retirement experiences
- Discuss how CEOs and leaders are acting in the future of wealth and asset management
Register now to begin your crypto journey
Download the BTCC app via App Store or Google Play
Scan to download