New listings: ENJ, MINA, 1INCH, YFI & YFII Quarterly Futures
ENJ (Enjin Coin), MINA (Mina), 1INCH (1inch Network), YFI (yearn.finance) & YFII (DFI.Money) are available for trading on BTCC
We are excited to announce that we have listed four new futures contracts on BTCC:
You can now trade the above newly-added futures on our app and web. See more details on the futures contract specifications.
ENJ (Enjin Coin) – A popular currency for buying, selling, and trading NFTs
What is ENJ?
- Enjin is an online gaming community creation platform that is built on the Ethereum blockchain, and ENJ is the utility token of the Enjin ecosystem.
- Users can use Enjin Coin as a currency to buy, sell, and trade NFTs.
- Developers can use ENJ to create in-game NFTs for use across all Enjin metaverses, making it one of the most popular NFT utility tokens.
- The coin is currently ranked 78th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $512 million.
- ENJ has been going on a bearish trend since last week. It’s currently trading at around the $0.57 level.
- Despite the bearish momentum, analysts, in general, believe that ENJ will continue to rise and has the potential to make new highs. ENJ is expected to trade between $0.95 and $1.25 by the end of this year. Go long on ENJ quarterly futures.
MINA (Mina) – The world’s lightest blockchain protocol
What is MINA?
- Known as the lightest blockchain in the world, the entire Mina network is only 22 KB, which is extremely small when compared with the Bitcoin network, which is 300 GB in size. MINA is the native token that powers the Mina blockchain.
- The reason why the Mina network is able to operate in such a compact size is that it uses Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Arguments of Knowledge (zk-SNARKs), a form of cryptographic proof that can “prove that a computation was performed correctly, without proving the entire computation”, as stated in the blockchain’s blog post.
- The coin is currently ranked 80th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $475 million.
- MINA has been on a decline since last week, going from the $0.90 level to the current $0.70 level.
- The protocol has been organising get-togethers named ‘zkconnect’ for developers around the world since May this year, and their next stop will be in London on 13 September. Will the event put the bulls back in the driver’s seat? Monitor the price of MINA with our price alert tools.
1INCH (1inch Network) – One-stop access to decentralised finance
What is 1INCH?
- 1inch is a decentralised exchange aggregator that provides users with information about the lowest transaction fees across multiple decentralized exchanges (DEXes).
- 1INCH is the 1inch Network’s governance token.
- The coin is currently ranked 85th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $430 million.
- The coin has been on a bearish trend since last week, dropping from the $0.86 region to the $0.70 level. It’s going on an uptrend again, currently trading at around $0.74.
- According to Dune Analytics, monthly active users (MAU) on the 1Inch network have declined since November 2021, and the total transactions processed on the 1inch network had fallen by 24% in July 2022. Despite the fall in MAU and total transactions, the 1inch network’s revenue has grown steadily. Are you bearish or bullish on the coin? Watch its price with our free market price widget.
YFI (yearn.finance) – A yield farming platform to maximise profits
What is YFI?
- Yearn.finance is a decentralised finance (DeFi) aggregator service that allows users to maximise their earnings on crypto assets with yield farming, which is the staking of cryptocurrencies. YFI is the native token of the platform.
- The coin is currently ranked 101st on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $349 million.
- YFI experienced a huge dip in price on 19 Aug when it went from around $11,050 to above $9,000. It’s going on an uptrend this week, jumping from the $9,000 level to the current $9,500 level. Go long/short on YFI with 50 leverage.
YFII (DFI.Money) – A fork of yearn.finance
What is YFII?
- DFI.MONEY is a fork of the popular DeFi aggregator platform yearn.finance (YFI).
- The project was launched in July 2020 with the aim to optimise profits for DeFi investors while complying with the changes proposed in an upgrade plan called YIP-8.
- The coin is currently ranked 440th on CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of over $39 million.
- DFI.MONEY experienced a plunge from 17 to 20 August, going from the $1,600 level to slightly above $1,000. Are you bearish on the coin? Trade YFII with 50x leverage.
Click to register or scan the below QR code to download the BTCC app: