BTCC Guide-How to Deposit Crypto on BTCC?
When it comes to buying and selling bitcoin futures, one of the best places to go is the BTCC cryptocurrency exchange. BTCC has founded since June of 2011 and provides traders with a variety of options for trading cryptocurrency derivatives and futures contracts.
In this article,we’re taking a closer look at How to deposit crypto on BTCC and transfer crypto from Binance to BTCC.
- What is BTCC?
- Why Trade Crypto Futures on BTCC?
- Is BTCC Safe?
- Register an account on BTCC
- How to deposit crypto on BTCC
- How to deposit crypto to BTCC from Binance U.S
- BTCC FAQs
What is BTCC?
BTCC is a cryptocurrency exchange established in 2011 and headquartered in London, UK. We are the longest running cryptocurrency exchange in the world!
We specializes in cryptocurrency contract trading, offering demo trading, day contracts, weekly contracts, and perpetual contracts, so anyone who is a cryptocurrency investor can meet their trading needs through BTCC.
For now, BTCC ranks third in CoinGecko’s Top Derivative Exchanges by open Interest and trade volume.
Why Trade Crypto Futures on BTCC?
Here are the main advantages of using the BTCC cryptocurrency exchange:
- Largest variety of futures: Daily, weekly, quarterly&perpetual
- Flexible leverage from 10x to 150x
- Lowest trading fees 0.03%
- Industry-leadingmarket liquidity
- Plenty of campaigns to win exciting rewards
Is BTCC Safe?
We reduces the risk of asset loss for its users and creates a safer trading environment for them through the following security measures.
1.Legal and Regulatory Licenses
BTCC has obtained MSB regulatory licenses in the U.S. and Canada respectively.
- U.S. MSB regulatory license (license registration number 31000168143239)
- Canadian MSB regulatory license (license registration number M20713346).
- Lithuania Crypto License (License No. 305950582)
2.Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
The BTCC has also adopted the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulation to prevent money laundering and combat the financing of terrorism.
3.KYC Identity Verification
Avoid financial fraud and identity theft.
BTCC also uses separate cold pockets to store user assets. Although there is no 100% secure storage method, cold pockets have been recognized as a relatively safe method.
5.2FA Dual Authentication
Login with Google/SMS/Email 2FA dual authentication.
To withdraw from BTCC, you also need 2FA dual authentication to add a withdrawal address.
Register an account on BTCC
You may have your very own BTCC account up and running in a matter of seconds by registering with the site. Please click the button below to proceed with creating your BTCC account.
BTCC is rewarding new members with up to 3,500 USDT in incentives as part of a special offer. Funding your BTCC account within the first 7 days of signing up is required to qualify for the promotion.
How to Deposit Crypto on BTCC
After successfully opened an account on BTCC. There are two ways to deposit on BTCC.
- Buy Crypto with credit cards ➞ transfer the crypto to your BTCC account
- Deposit crypto from your wallet or other exchanges to your BTCC account
Here’s a quick guide on how you can make deposits on our platform.
- Go to the the Assets page on our website. Tap Deposit.
- Select the type of cryptocurrency that you would like to make a deposit in. Tap Deposit to make a deposit of crypto such as USDT/BTC/ETH/XRP.
- If you are depositing USDT, you will see the available networks for this currency, including USDT-OMNI, USDT-ERC20, USDC-TRC20,
- Please choose the deposit network carefully and make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from. That is to say, if you select the wrong network, you will lose your funds.
- Copy your BTCC Wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw crypto from. Alternatively, you may also scan the QR code.
Here we take Binance as an example.
How to Deposit Crypto to BTCC from Binance U.S
Step 1 After successfully entering into your BTCC account, navigate to the Assets section and click the “Deposit” button.
Step 2 Next, select your preferred deposit currency. Tether (USDT), specifically the ERC-20 form, will be used for the purposes of this guide. Remember that using the same blockchain network on the deposit and withdrawal platforms is critical. Changing blockchain networks can result in a permanent loss of funds.
Step 3 To save the blockchain address to the clipboard, click the “Copy Address” button. If you’ve chosen a cryptocurrency that requires additional information to aid a transfer, such as XRP and its destination tag, make a note of it.
Step 4 Sign in to your Binance US account and withdraw the digital asset you want to transfer to the BTCC cryptocurrency exchange.
Step 5 After signing into your Binance US account, go to the user drop-down box in the top right corner of the webpage and select “Dashboard.”
Step 6 You can search through the entire list of supported digital assets on Binance US by clicking on the arrow (highlighted in red in the image below). We will be looking for USDT for the purposes of this guide.
Step 7 Once you’ve discovered the crypto asset you want to deposit to BTCC, click on it. You will be transported to the coin’s dashboard.
Step 8 Click “Withdraw” to begin the withdrawal process.
Step 9 Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to send and the accompanying blockchain address (in our case, the USDT deposit address copied from our BTCC account). After filling out the remaining transaction parameters, click “Preview Withdrawal” to proceed. When you are ready, confirm your transaction.
Step 10 Return to the Assets menu in the BTCC app and select the USDT option to obtain full information about recent transactions. Keep in mind that transaction speeds can vary based on network congestion, so you may have to wait a few minutes before cash are transferred into your BTCC account. 2022.
By adapting to the changing tides of the cryptocurrency market, BTCC has maintained its position as one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world. Given the company’s track record over the past decade, I would suggest them to anyone who is satisfied with the cryptocurrency and trading pair options they offer and is in a place where they are accessible.
Is BTCC safe?
Since its inception in 2011, BTCC has made it a priority to create a secure space for all of its visitors. Measures consist of things like a robust verification process, two-factor authentication, etc. It is considered one of the most secure markets to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and other digital assets.
Is it possible for me to invest in BTCC?
Users are encouraged to check if the exchange delivers to their area. Investors in BTCC must be able to deal in US dollars.
Can I Trade BTCC in the U.S?
Yes, US-based investors can begin trading on BTCC and access the thriving crypto asset secondary market to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies.